Info Day – Boras
As part of the DeFINE Info Day series, Euratex and Boras Ink are leading Info Day – Boras on Thursday 21st March, 2019; with a host of workshops, talks, discussions and sharing ideas.
If you are a start-up or SME working within the fashion supply chain or developing new technologies, or an incubator supporting these businesses, we invite you to join us to meet the DeFINE community and contribute to the development of the European Fashion-tech Innovation network.
Who Should Attend
Info Days are designed for start-ups, SMEs, as well as fashion and technology professionals. Accelerators, hubs and clusters would also benefit from attending the event.
How to register
Please complete the Eventbrite registration form.
All DeFINE events are free to register.
Attendees are responsible for booking their own accommodation.
If you have any questions about attending an Info Day please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- Fashion tech exhibition
- Meet companies that have a product or service on the fashion tech market
- 10.15am -
- F/ACT Movement. Tech as a driver in change of consumer paradigm.
- F/ACT is a movement who strive to make us view our garments in a new way. They will elaborate on their project engaging F/activists.
- 10.50am -
- Re Fashion Business modeling/circularity
- Adrian Zethraeus, project leader of the Smart Textiles project RE, will talk on future business models of circularity and sustainability.
- 11.25am -
- Panel on circularity through TECH
- Adrian Zethraeus, Anna Lidström and Gudrun Bonér talks on what TECH and FASHION in fusion offer in terms of circular business models.
- 12pm -
- Call for projects/DeFINE Info
- Info about the DeFINE Project and how to apply.
- 1.25pm -
- Fashion-tech market: Mathew Drinkwater
- Matthew works at the crossroads of fashion, retail and technology to head up London College of Fashion’s Innovation Agency. He will provide unique insight to the developments on the Fashion tech market.
- 2pm -
- Technologies and start-ups in fashion industry: Jennie Rosén
- Jennie Rosén is the CEO of the Swedish Fashion Council. She is also a member of the DeFINE Advisory Board and will talk on industrial fusion and the tech accelerator she is developing for fashion companies.
- 2.45pm -
- Intellectual Property Management: Paula Gelato
- Monetary value lives in your brand. Be sure to safeguard it as an asset of key importance.
- 3pm -
- Panel discussion on fashion-tech
- 3.30pm -
- Tech in fashion marketing
- 4.30pm -
- Tech in production and sale