As part of the DeFINE Bootcamp series, Media Deals will be leading Berlin Bootcamp in conjunction with Wear It Berlin Festival between the 24th – 25th June. Join the event and experience a range of workshops, talks, discussions and sharing ideas.
If you are a pre-start-up, start-up or SME working within the fashion supply chain or developing new technologies, or an incubator supporting these businesses, we invite you to join us to meet the DeFINE community and contribute to the development of the European Fashion-tech Innovation network.
Who Should Attend
Bootcamps are designed for pre-start-ups, start-ups and SMEs to develop their fashion-tech business ideas.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for the mentoring programme:
- Working in fashion or technology.
- Have an innovative idea incorporating fashion and technology that you want to develop for one of the following:
- Product or service
- Route to market/business model
- Can demonstrate that you have two members of staff who will be engaged in the project delivery.
- Able to certify that you have ownership or right to use any intellectual property involved.
- Based in a COSME participating country – EU 28 + Montenegro, Turkey, FYROM, Albania, Serbia, Moldavia, Armenia, Iceland.
Please note: you do not need to be a registered company to apply for the bootcamp.
How to register
Complete the online Berlin Bootcamp application form.
Application deadline is Saturday 18th May, 2019. Your application will be reviewed by the DeFINE partners and we will be in touch to confirm your attendance.
Successful applicants will be notified Monday 27th May 2019. Due to high volumes of applications we may not be able to provide feedback to all applicants.
Limited spaces available and terms and conditions apply.
Attendees are responsible for booking their own accommodation.
If you have any questions about attending an Info Day please email email@example.com.
If you can’t make it to Beriln Bootcamp, you might be interested in applying to the London Bootcamp taking place Wednesday 5th – Thursday 6th June, 2019.